ASM 2.08% 47.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-2251

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    You will see $1 before or when the quarterly is released in my opinion!

I just cannot understand what is going on with ASM my self sometimes, we raised the cash to enable offtakes nearly 6 months ago!

Maybe it was a smoke screen as ASM could see 2023 wasn’t going to start great economically world wide, so we raised for wages and to keep the company going!

Near term is so vague aswel, if ASM had something pretty concrete lined up it may have said ‘ immediate sales agreements ‘ and not ‘ near term ‘, near term could be 2024 -2025!

As we have realised over the last 2 years, ASM are great with there words!

Maybe we are at fault, we are reading what we want to read within company announcements!

The writing was on the wall when the KCF amended their original agreement, but ASM put a great spin on that didn’t they!

in the last quarterly. I think all we got regarding the KCF agreement was ‘ The agreement remains valid, KCF are met with ASM during the quarter to assist ASM growing there business in Australia and Korea,’

The above sounds like a quarterly filler, fluff, i need to review the amended agreement but why have they stopped progressing with the steps within the agreement? It just sort of fizzled out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $85.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $96.20K 200.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6161 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.