ASM 0.00% 58.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-2275

1. 7,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7032
    I cannot believe this thing has dropped from over $2 on the good guidance release in February to here.

Are ASM investors not even watching the news for crying out loud:

https://www.australianmining.com.au/arafura-lands-900-million-for-critical-minerals/

There is massive European, Asian and US interest in Australian rare earths and minerals. I would not be surprised if ASM announces a plethora of such similar deals this year:

"Specifically, the guarantee is conditional on Arafura entering into offtake agreements with German-based companies, and the corresponding quantities of neodymium praseodymium (NdPr) products ultimately being processed in Germany into permanent magnets or powertrains.

To secure the indicative offer, Arafura provided Euler Hermes with an overview of offtake engagement in Germany, potential supply chains, as well as historic NdPr pricing. In order to properly ink the deal, the company will also need to file an application with the German Government."

I don't know what ASM investors (selling) need to see to realise the imminent potential of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.