ASM 4.35% 55.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-2470

1. 5,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    It has been 4 months since I expressed my strong opinions over failures in South Korea and the lack of direct communication from the Company regarding their relationship with the South Korean Government.

4 months since I expressed my strong opinions over the communication from the Company in relation to the polymetallic nature of the Dubbo resource minerals and the cost associated with separation.

4 months since my assessment of the lack of direct communication recieved regarding the use of funds from the CR and the difficulties in even getting offtake partners to supply the feedstock in order for the Company to produce metals for potential metal offtake partners.

Over this time nothing has happened that would nullify my opinions.

I was advocating packing up the South Korean plant and moving it to Australia. Our Sovereign borders would assist future partnerships and not restrict them. If 4 months ago the Company started preparing to move the plant from South Korea to Australia we would be in a better position to deliver in the medium term. The time is running out to make the smart decisions. Send over to SK a team of scientists from ANSTO to get up to speed with the IP. Lodge the DA for an Australian Plant. Begin the move! Yes logistically painful but the Company would receive more funds from investors to make the move than they will when they need to tap the market again for funds to continue more of the same.

Make the move

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $99.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 54.5¢ $265.7K 478.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 37090 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.