ASM 1.28% 79.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

if KCF were going to do anything they would've done it already....

1. fup
    1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    if KCF were going to do anything they would've done it already. the deal is dead and even if they extended it past 30 june, it wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on. KCF have done nothing for the company, they are a bunch of nobodies trying to make a name by leveraging their connections in korea. there is no evidence they had any access to the capital required to set up their "magnet co" or to attract investors to put the $$ into ASM/KSM. biggest fluff announcement and i really should've sold as soon as they went with KCF instead of a big name south korean investor. david woodall all talk no walk (except for walking the plank), frank moon probably leading all the white executives down the garden path as the only senior korean (non-technical) executive on the team. what did franky care, he didn't have any share incentives - just a full 100% cash salary. what a great gig. i suspect the chairman also had his blindfolds on and no asian business experience. just stick to the europeans and americans from now on please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 80.5¢ 77.5¢ $72.34K 91.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2670 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 23006 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.