ASM 4.35% 48.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-2780

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6861
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rare-element-resources-announces-receipt-123000697.html

A rare processing license approval in the US. The dearth of supply is still glaring. A few small domestic deposits, no properly operating processing facilities in the US (the one proper one closed in 1998). It has one proper operational mine (Mountain Pass in California, only properly reinvigorated in 2017) and a few glaringly small start up mines (Wyoming did see a decent deposit discovery recently).

ASM will announce more take offs this year and I can so see a a run on this stock emerging again as it hits the headlines and investors go a bit silly again.

Lots of new exciting potential developments hit the digital press daily. But for all the talk, I will listen to the US Dept. of Commerce (who will be talking to the US Dept. of Defense):

"Currently, the country [China] controls nearly 60 percent of rare earth mining operations, more than 85 percent of processing capacity and more than 90 percent of permanent magnet production, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce."

Dubbo is sooooo badly needed on a geopolitical basis. amongst many others. I expect some big US and Korean news this year / early next and it all kicks off again as the doom and gloom over the hard economic reality of Dubbo is superseded by the very pressing perceived need.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.0¢ $124.9K 258.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11491 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 5454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.