ASM 7.59% 85.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

On the balance of probabilities my speculation was proven...

1. 5,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    On the balance of probabilities my speculation was proven correct. Read earlier posts, before 2023, many then speculators were telling us Hyundai were out and that the death spiral of the shareprice was in. Insiders got out, leading to a 60% decline in the shareprice in 60 days. Rumours were circulating at the then diggers meetings about the difficult polymeralic nature of the orebody, unbeknown to the Koreans beforehand rendering our REE mix unprofitable. It was also known that even our REE would need to be blended with 3rd party offtakers to make that component feasible. Without zirconium and niobium we were cooked.

Now here you are claiming everything is hunky dory. Speculation that has been circulating for over two years that has been proven right many times over. By outsiders and insiders alike. Everything that was said would happen did happen. All with no comment as to the cause of the decline from the company.

I like your optimism. Plus I hope Dubbo gets up. But let's be clear, if it does it is because of the macroenvironment and necessity as opposed to anything that management have done.

Keep taking the high road tho, I do not mind. I most likely have more money in this than your worth. And by the way, where is your proof that this is misleading? Prove your misleading thesis, by addressing the previous two years of company destruction and poor management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.060(7.59%)
Mkt cap ! $153.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 89.0¢ 77.5¢ $269.2K 319.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2749 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 9157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.