ASM 8.05% 94.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I appreciate the efforts you’ve gone to, to make it clear to...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I appreciate the efforts you’ve gone to, to make it clear to everyone what you believe is happening outside, or behind, the announcements, thank you.

Personally, I think there’s a lot of grey area here, Hyundai’s intentions for leaving because of the quality of the resource, David Woodalls reason for leaving because of the incompetence of the KFC. Rowena’s reason for sourcing funding elsewhere. All of this is unknown, so the grey areas are filled in by speculation, and be it educated or not, it’s still conjecture.

Which leaves a very obvious question, why are you not correlating the decline in the SP with the more obvious and provable decline in the things I’ve highlighted…. Which is not conjecture, it’s all provable, empirical evidence of heavy selling in multiple financial derivatives of the same sector, established companies, ETFS, commodity bonds, all being sold together…. Why do you think ASMs decline in SP has any other than the aforementioned, and the difficulty of raising capital in a high interest rate environment… why is it the grey area at all, when there’s so much evidence to point elsewhere?

Take a look at WHECO, SETM, REMX, TSLA last night…. Then look at ASM, LYC, ARU today… it’s hard to ignore the obvious.

Keeping this in mind, money will be cheaper soon, growth will return, alternative supply chains will be prioritised, and far as we know we have a very competitive part of that supply chain… I’m happy to be patient, accumulate, and wait for the obvious…. A change in the economic landscape.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.070(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $170.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 94.5¢ 88.0¢ $301.7K 328.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.