ASM 1.79% 57.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-59

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Positive article in the Australian about US interest in Australian titanium. ASM not mentioned, but who knows.... maybe we could be a part of the key partners for Amaero to supply titanium powder?

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/australian-titanium-to-strengthen-us-defence-links/news-story/96cce03d8480b4585ee970641f4c0858

Probably behind a paywall so Iquote a small part "Australia has the world’s largest titanium reserves (rutile and ilmenite) and Amaero believes Australia has an opportunity to make itself the supply base for titanium alloy and titanium alloy powder.Finnin wants Australia to establish and secure a sovereign facility to process titanium alloy powder and supply the local additive manufacturing sector.But with this capacity, Australia could then reliably supply not only local defence suppliers but also our defence partners within the Five Eyes network.After examining the local capability, Amaero believes it has identified key partners in the local supply chain and locally developed world-leading technology to enable the production of alloy from Australian titanium ore.The subsequent transformation into rod, wire and powder would facilitate a Five Eyes supply of titanium alloy.Amaero proposes to work with those partners to develop the end-to-end supply chain from ore and recycled metal scrap to rod, wire, powder and additive manufactured components."

Bring on the KMP and subsequent plants in dubbo etc! I should add I have no positions in, on, or against Amaero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $103.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 56.0¢ $103.3K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31965 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.