ASM 1.29% 76.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-738

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Someone who is 20k posts deep on HC should know that things aren't always as they appear when it comes to the market. Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not. The possibility of the deal with the SK consortium falling through has been on my radar since the framework agreement was announced, however even if that were to happen, it will only be a setback for ASM, not a fatal blow. On the other hand, ASM is a tightly held stock, so creating the conditions which lead some to panic sell may be a desirable outcome for certain parties who have the means to move the SP. My question to you, though, is what, exactly, are you hoping to achieve here? It's pretty clear from your posts, and the needlessly hostile tone you choose to employ, that you regard ASM and its shareholders with contempt, so why should anyone take anything you say seriously?

Oh, and telling others to learn to spell, and then spelling "love" as "luv", points to someone with a pretty serious lack of self-awareness. You should work on that.

Anyway, that's it from me. Have a nice life, champ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 73.5¢ $303.2K 399.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7712 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.