ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-766

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    The Narrative from this latest Jack Lifton contribution on INVESTORINTEL , makes a compelling read ....on precisely why ASM has an almost unparalleled future ( for those with just a little more patience )
    https://investorintel.com/market-analysis/market-analysis-intel/chinas-rare-earth-industrys-big-advantage-is-not-just-in-mines/Why :
    # mine life at Toongi , of 50 years plus
    # technology advantage ...new , clean technology worked out by science advantaged South Korean for a critical industry , acutely aware of supply and demand ....and that Technology now 95% owned by ASM in its own right .
    # an era where clean metal production , and a U TURN away from reliance on China , could not be growing any stronger or quickly
    Refer the para below : and why ASM will stand apart :
    "This is why stand-alone rare earth ventures even with separation capability and capacity, such as Lynas Rare Earths Limited (ASX: LYC), make relatively little profit, while by contrast China’s vertically integrated, and so far, mostly private Shenghe Resources, which is vertically integrated from the mine to the magnet does much better in sales volumes and profits than Lynas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.