ASM 2.11% 93.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I will have to go back and revisit my posts in relation to David...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    I will have to go back and revisit my posts in relation to David Woodall. From memory he was a lame duck CEO for about 6 months, with Rowena being primed for the eventual position. This was obvious for a number of reasons. One, being that prior to the lame duck period commencing David was smashing out price sensitive announcements every week. Then in an instant, he went quiet. Around the same time as his silence began Rowena starts to get promoted and she gets a full page on ESG on the next investor presentation. There is more, I banged on about my reasoning in 2022. The point being is that the company goes quiet and fails to communicate to investors when issues occur. This is why I am now curious to see who knows what about the rail infrastructure.

I do not know for sure what actually happened but what I understand to be true is that the polymetallic nature of our resource at Toongi is extremely difficult and expensive to separate. KOMIR were probably of the opinion that separation could occur quickly and cheaply to provide a ready feedstock to South Korean businesses within a few years. ASM could do no wrong in the eyes of the South Korean Government. Once the truth became clear KOMIR went quiet as did the strategic alliances and promising MOUs. Nothing has eventuated since. KOMIR were instrumental in quick planning and funding for the ASM South Korean metals plant so you can understand why they might feel like they were lead down the garden path.

It is speculation but I was all over the announcements at the time, the silence from ASM painted the picture and there were also people in the know who provided additional information to fill in the gaps.

It is now 2024 and where is the secure feedstock inventory. Probably in the can like the ex CEO of VTRE. Bad to worse with this Company.

If it is true about the rail line. Someone in ASM needs to lose their job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $168.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 96.0¢ 93.0¢ $323.4K 340.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 25733 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 3060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
94.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
95.0¢ 95.5¢ 93.5¢ 29682
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.