QHL 1.92% 26.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Relevant??, page-2

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Dandman and all,
    Firstly how exciting is the news around the auto contract. Yes it's small, but as others have alluded to, Mr Marino's business plan for QHL to dip a toe in the auto sector via smaller niche projects and building from there appears a sound one. His 25yrs operational experience in Auto is exactly why he was hired and we're now starting to see the fruits of his early labours. Long way to go but IMO I think he has QHL on the right track.
    As for Sikorsky and Lockheed, I would think that would be a positive for QHL if Lockheed were to take over the helicopter division. You may recall Sikorsky did sign an MOU with QHL to add QHL to their registered suppliers list, so there was some anticipation after the Aus govt bought the 24 MH-60R attack helicopters for the RAN that QHL would see something tangible. I believe Sikorsky have since contracted out over 1.5billion in work for this project yet QHL haven't seen any of that which I'm sure is frustrating for the company. Looking ahead, the fact QHL are producing for Lockheed both with the exclusive c130J - wing flaps and as a partner in the JSF - F35, may bring forward some of that helicopter potential.
    Cheers.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $15.10K 56.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 35129 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.