religion for pm rudd is a sham- apostate disgr

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Dear All,

It is quite fitting that the supreme leader of our country turns to nonsense because he has no more shots to fire.

The pastor on Q&A was right of course, and he had the heart to ask a sincerely tough question which went to show that Rudd is indeed a charlatan Christian. PM Rudd is an apostate and now a misleader. PM Rudd has never had any humility- as he would say 'none whatsoever'. It is sad to think that he can comment on Mr. Abbott day and night and night and day but never have time to reflect on himself.

Abbott is called 'Mad Monk' and abused for being Catholic. He is insulted because he believes marriage is between a man and a women- the definition of marriage! Abbott is insulted about wanting to join the priesthood when he was younger, yet when I cite Chris Uhlmann from the ABC, Paul Bongiorno (the ex priest) and Tom Keneally all you hear are the sounds of silence. Abbott is insulted about stating his view, if he were asked, about describing virginity as a "precious gift".

Why does PM Rudd get photographed in front of his church? It is clear PM Rudd isn't insulted about his religion because frankly, he doesn't believe in the tenets of his religion. He wants to be all things to all people. A gay loving Christian economic liberal, economic conservative, economic nationalist. He wants to make our country great by taxing, spending and saving in equal measure. PM Rudd wants to unite us by swanning his way around the nation telling us that climate change is the greatest moral challenge, by implementing a carbon tax under the guise of a floating price over which we have no control!

Rudd latches onto gay marriage as an electoral issue, lies and deceives. But the leftists can't comment on that. Attack the family man, the surf life save, volunteer fire fighter, the real life saver- that is the leftist's armory.

The ALP built on the back of its catholic members??? What a sad joke the ALP has become. Irrelevant, dismissive and attacking of its roots. Light on the hill??? Tree of knowledge??? Now only memories of better times.

Love the worker? Yeah, ask the workers paying their union dues about the use of the money! Love freedom? Yeah, ask the media than scrutinizes them. Love asylum seekers? Yeah, ask those who lurched to the left, then the right, and in the mean time condemned those who don't have the blood of those who died at sea because of their policies on their hands. Does the word hypocrite come to mind???

The days of ALP/Greens leftist division will for the next three years, possibly six and hopefully longer than nine, be in opposition. To think of the ruinous financial performance and the fact the country has gone nowhere and has nothing to show for it! I don't care what religion you are, what gender you are, what race you are, what I care about is the ability to live in a pluralistic, harmonious and wealthy country. The ALP/Greens through their politics seek to dominate and regulate- they talk freedom but believe in oppression. Not the kind of oppression that one might find in North Korea, but a lesser form of that same oppression. We know best!

I don't need union hacks and apparatchiks telling me what is good for me, about how I should live my life or about why my beliefs are rubbish. Leave me alone please scum.

Abbott has not descended to the lies, deceit and treachery employed against him. He will rise above these pathetic leftists- mark my words. Abbott understands the role of government- the federal and state divide. Abbott understands that defence and border control are essential aspects of any federal government. Forget schools and hospitals, my local member at the state level can deal with that. Hence the criticism of the ALP in that the federal government doesn't run one school or hospital. Leave them alone. Abbott also knows that I don't care what religion he is and he doesn't care what religion I am. He knows we can practice if we wish to or if we don't wish too. Abbott understands that government can't tax a nation to prosperity- thank goodness. He also believes in incentivising not penalising to implement change.

When I think about the state of our current polity I am reminded of this great passage from Luke 14. I think about PM Rudd and Abbott and who would do what as is exemplified in this parable:-

1 Now it happened that on a Sabbath day he had gone to share a meal in the house of one of the leading Pharisees; and they watched him closely.

2 Now there in front of him was a man with dropsy,

3 and Jesus addressed the lawyers and Pharisees with the words, 'Is it against the law to cure someone on the Sabbath, or not?'

4 But they remained silent, so he took the man and cured him and sent him away.

5 Then he said to them, 'Which of you here, if his son falls into a well, or his ox, will not pull him out on a Sabbath day without any hesitation?'

6 And to this they could find no answer.

7 He then told the guests a parable, because he had noticed how they picked the places of honour. He said this,

8 'When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take your seat in the place of honour. A more distinguished person than you may have been invited,

9 and the person who invited you both may come and say, "Give up your place to this man." And then, to your embarrassment, you will have to go and take the lowest place.

10 No; when you are a guest, make your way to the lowest place and sit there, so that, when your host comes, he may say, "My friend, move up higher." Then, everyone with you at the table will see you honoured.

11 For everyone who raises himself up will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be raised up.'

12 Then he said to his host, 'When you give a lunch or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relations or rich neighbours, in case they invite you back and so repay you.

13 No; when you have a party, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind;

14 then you will be blessed, for they have no means to repay you and so you will be repaid when the upright rise again.'

Does PM Rudd or Abbott raise himself up? Who humbles himself through community service? PM Rudd you are a pathetic and sick joke- goodbye and good riddance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.