Religion vs Science, page-208

1. 7,453 Posts.
    "saying they do not exist just because we don't know anything about them
    in a funny way is a bit like this God business"

No different than your "alien business"

The bible warns us about this deceit

Satan himself will come as an angel of light deceiving the whole world

We have both established their are such things as spirit beings

We have established and agree regarding the military arm of Rome,the Jesuits are basically a re badging of the knights templar,a religious military order which control the current system of things

Which includes the "new Atalantis" America.All quotes supplied from the post i put up regarding leaders people in high places talking of the above,which you have not addressed Mogga,remember this is a two way discussion and presentation of evidence.

Biblical evidence from bible prophecy,presenting Rome as the the great deceiver of Revelation 13,nothing whatsoever said in regards to this evidence presented Mogga,to support my position?

The presenting of the setting up of NASA,from the NAZI scientists from ww2,including Warner Von Braun ,Hans Kammler etc.Zero said in return about this evidence?From which the fabled Roswell incident happened right where these scientists were stationed?

Its fine for you to ignore and say God dosent exist,when your own bias thinks God is represented by the catholic church,when you engage someone with a differing point of view,and say they are incorrect,you have to analyze and comment on the evidence they present to give a differing point of view .As i have said,i do not accept these things by blind faith,so you need not just dismiss my evidence without at least commenting and answer my evidence put forward to address my counter point of view to yours.I have given evidence for my faith.

I believe what you have put forward is consistent with what the Jesuits have been creating through the military in regards to the new age religion of the new world order,something we both agree on is happening.
    These things will be revealed in Jerusalem i think
    The place where the Abrahamic faiths all lay claim,Modern Judaism(which is a creation of the Rothschilds)Moslems(which is a creation of the Vatican,a controlled enemy) and so called christianity the Vatican and the false profit Apostate us protestantism.Hegalian dialectic socially engineering situations controlling both sides of an argument good cop vs bad cop thesis vs anti thesis = synthesis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.