Wow snuff. You have totally changed my perspective. I am saved....

1. 307 Posts.
    Wow snuff. You have totally changed my perspective. I am saved. Holy Jesus!

Have you even looked at Christianity logically. There are so many inconsistencies and ambiguities.
    According to the Bible, events have occured which are even more miraculous than the resurection of Jesus Christ. Events such as the stopping of the sun by Joshua (Joshua 10:12-14), the reversal of the sun's course by Isaiah (Isaiah 38:7-8).

The stopping and reversal of the sun would have been visible worldwide. The idea that people could have witnessed these events without having been amazed by them is, quite simply, ludicrous. Other cultures having witnessed this would certainly have offered their own explanations in keeping with their own cultural and religious beliefs. Surely a society existing at the time would have documented this miraculous event. Yet nowhere have such works been found.

Oh and how about this question:
    Why pray? If it changes God's mind then he is not sovereign. If it does not change God's mind then it is superfluous.

There are so many religions, only one can be right. What makes Christianity right?

Religion has been the main cause of wars and deaths. The world would be better without it. Like John Lennon says: Imagine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.