director12,I was not linking incest and dictatorship I was...

1. 422 Posts.
    director12,

I was not linking incest and dictatorship I was referring to god not being bound by his own principles that he expects others to follow that was my point.

It is interesting that you don't see a problem with incest and yet you defend god and his principles, boy isn't the World changing and its values. I won't ask you anymore on the matter for fear that you may incriminate yourself.

Its interesting that you brought up "You are of your father the devil and you seek to do his will." speaking of leaders.

The JW's claim that the ruler of this world is as you say Satan and that the reason all Humans are suffering and Die is due to what they call the Universal Sovereignty Issue which is God's right to Rule over us and why faithful people serve him as brought out in the Book of Job as opposed to using free will to be independent from God which happen in Eden by eating the forbidden Fruit.

My issue which could not be satisfactorily answered by them {JW's) was that wouldn't it be Satan helping Humans to succeed independently from God and would it not be God who is hindering and thwarting Humans successful independence of God as for Humans to be successful it would make god wrong and look like a fool?

What is your answer to this?

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.