The great beauty of these threads is they give ENLIGHTENMENT...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    The great beauty of these threads is they give ENLIGHTENMENT about how Xians & IsXlamic extremists are one & the same. Often, both are no different to animals, with urges to engage in conscienceless violence.

Jesus said if you want eternal life, you shall keep the commandments. Seems like very few Xians here, if any, will receive Eternal Life.

Matthew 19:16-30New Living Translation (NLT)

Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “To answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keep the commandments.”

“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

“I’ve obeyed all these commandments,” the young man replied. “What else must I do?”

Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

But when the young man heard this, he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.