All of you have something in common.....Poor (very poor indeed)...

1. 364 Posts.

All of you have something in common.....
    Poor (very poor indeed) Greek.......Yet, somehow you have managed to separate yourselves into Pro Jewish, and pro-Arab....
    One can understand it.
    I do.
    But, I will not partake of your games, that are neither an indication of an open forum (all of you are either Greeks, or of Greek extraction, or with some relationship with Greekness-Ala FulGuy the Serb!!!!) or Jewish....
    Superbly well you are moving...
    Albeit...Along the long march many a mistakes you are making file mou kale...
    PS. If my memory serves me right....You were meant to send me an email, with YOUR answer to what I wrote in response to your question in broken Greek...
    Remember??????
    Anyway....Before long Moi...Whishes you a millionaire to become!! Thrice over!!!!!

Ypsilon, I am a tad confused.

"Nice to tell someone in hindsight...Is it not???" I assume you are referring to my "windfall"? If so, believe me, if I knew something was going to happen I would tell everyone on this forum, but I would never tell anyone to put their hard earned money on such a risky stock, as it was pure and simple a huge gamble and nothing more. The other stocks I have mentioned to you are goers, so I have been told, and as I stated, keep an eye on them.

"But, I will not partake of your games, " Is this comment directed at me specifically or generally? Please elaborate

"Superbly well you are moving...
    Albeit...Along the long march many a mistakes you are making file mou kale..." Once again, please elaborate, it may be that I am tired, but I am interested to know in regards to the "mistakes" you mentioned.

As for being a millionaire thrice, its not what I am striving for. "Lord, dont let me be poor so that I am forced to steal to feed myself, but also, dont let me be too rich as I may forget you" ( King David....... not verbatim but close enough )

And in regards to the email, I shall email you, all in good time.

I am going to bed soon. I have had a long day and I am working tomorrow so I have to be up early. I look forward to your reply........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.