Ypsilon, I am a tad confused."Nice to tell someone in...

1. 364 Posts.
    Ypsilon, I am a tad confused.

"Nice to tell someone in hindsight...Is it not???" I assume you are referring to my "windfall"? If so, believe me, if I knew something was going to happen I would tell everyone on this forum, but I would never tell anyone to put their hard earned money on such a risky stock, as it was pure and simple a huge gamble and nothing more. The other stocks I have mentioned to you are goers, so I have been told, and as I stated, keep an eye on them.

"But, I will not partake of your games, " Is this comment directed at me specifically or generally? Please elaborate

"Superbly well you are moving...
    Albeit...Along the long march many a mistakes you are making file mou kale..." Once again, please elaborate, it may be that I am tired, but I am interested to know in regards to the "mistakes" you mentioned.

As for being a millionaire thrice, its not what I am striving for. "Lord, dont let me be poor so that I am forced to steal to feed myself, but also, dont let me be too rich as I may forget you" ( King David....... not verbatim but close enough )

And in regards to the email, I shall email you, all in good time.

I am going to bed soon. I have had a long day and I am working tomorrow so I have to be up early. I look forward to your reply........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.