Religious populations growing faster than atheists worldwide, page-90

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Now whereu, be honest isn’t this what you do to every Christian that posts on here along with every other sceptic, trying to put holes in everything they say, I’m just returning the favour with a smile just to pass a bit of time today as I’m a bit sore from my campout and can’t do much more today but to relax, even thou I have to plan my next trip for later this week or next
    I often criticise Christians when I think their material needs criticising and I often support them when I think that they need support. A difference here is that I admit what I do.

I’m trying to open your eyes to do a bit of research as to how and why your mind was set, and that its not all smooth sailing for sceptics
    Try opening your own eyes before trying to open mine. Yes, being thoughtful and not following the herd is not smooth sailing - if it were smooth sailing I would know that I'm not being thoughtful enough - just a consequence of being human.

What I love about the present Atheism is they are exhausting themselves with any rational arguments and slowly dying out see below
    The CC needs atheism to keep it honest so I suggest that you don't wish for its demise. The reverse is probably also true, although there are many theist organisations fulfilling this role.

OK enough from me for now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.