ALB 0.00% 5.0¢ albion resources limited

Would want to wait until relevent figures are released by the...

1. 79 Posts.
    Would want to wait until relevent figures are released by the company re costs of production,cashflows, profit/loss, levels of debt etc before allocating a price on relist.

Anything over US 6.5c will result in Jinchuan converting it's 5 year maturity convertible notes into 323,076,923 shares giving it 74% ownership of the company. Not to mention Barclays and EIB having 10 million warrants with a 3 year maturity at an exercise price of $0.09c.

In May 2008 this company had around 160 million shares on issue a share price of $5.10 a market cap approx $800 miilion when the speculation was it was going to be taken over. African Lion didn't take the opportunity to sell it's 20% shareholding. Patterson's Securities had a Buy on it until it hit 7c when it became a Sell...it just goes to show that so called professionals don't know what they are doing (Management included)!!!!

Coming out of Administration it will have around 345,821,837 shares on issue and as many notes and warrants on issue not to mention DEBT. At the last trading price of 4c gives it a market cap of around $14 million. I couldn't tell you what price it will relist at without the relevant figures but I do know that you can have as much reserves in the ground as you like but the fact of the matter is if it costs you 1c more to dig it out of the ground than what you can get for it.... then it is worthless !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.263M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 396905 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.