OCV octaviar limited

Good Evening OCV Shareholders,Just hang in their guys and...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Good Evening OCV Shareholders,

Just hang in their guys and hope.

My strong belief is the fairest way to return some $$$ to smashed MFS investors is for OCV to relist. This means everyone gets a chance to sell, hold, top up their holdings etc

I will not be a part of CLASS ACTION by IMF and Maurice Blackburn Pty Limited because I believe only a very few will benefit and IMF and Maurice Blackburn are definitely involved because of the fees they will receive. They are NOT Public Service Instrumentalities and they are certainly NOT "Not for profit Organisations."

My position does not mean I support the actions of the prior Directors in any way , but by putting OCV through a long and expensive Court Case it may 100% destroy what very little assets / value is now left in OCV.

This proposed Legal Case does not really help any Shareholder who is already in a horrific loss situation.

If OCV relists and survives it does provide some minor hope of a partial recovery.

Of Course if Noteholders and PIF unit holders can't be appeased first, then that's it for us anyway

I believe we are now close (within months) of the bottom of the sharemarket crash so trying to liquidate OCV in this uncertain and volatile imarket is plainly crazy. It couldn't be a worse time to try and extract value from assets when even Banks are running scared.

All stakeholders will do better if they are patient. I strongly believe this. IMHO in a fews years time late 2008 will be seen as a incredible value opportunity for the investors, but patience is necessary. Interesting data came out on Friday to suggest that the US ECONOMY is not as bad as everything thought. VERY INTERESTING!!!

Regards and best wishes

While there is life in OCV there is HOPE.
    I continue to pray for incredible wisdom and skills from above for the Team at OCV so all financially smashed stakeholders can get something back.

Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.