WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Let it go champ."Well done you. For once you've actually nailed...

1. 2,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    "Let it go champ."

Well done you. For once you've actually nailed the issue.....alas, as it is a completely unintended random event coherent sensible, factual & logical discussion cannot follow.

Letting things go almost cruelled shareholders of the full value of their rightful hard earned leverage opportunity. All well & good to let things go however there are far too many people here with very short memories & even shorter attention spans.

At this juncture of OBJs growth & partly due to to the number of shares on issue, the particular cohort that displays the above traits have enough combined influence to warrant special attention from groups with particular outcomes at core. This makes it very easy for an entity that is calm, patient & experienced in dealing with this type of shareholder for a voting outcome to be almost guaranteed.

As we all know, PP is not mucking about, OBJ will be very profitable & very soon. I simply ask all shareholders that when we resume trade & your profits do start to rapidly increase to ask yourself this - what % of my current profits would I have relinquished had the NS deal gone ahead? How much in $ would I have missed out on.

We were all saved by a once in a lifetime pandemic, otherwise this cohort had almost managed to give away a significant percentage of shareholder leverage value. Remember these very same people were so very happy,proud & vocal about the yes vote being the only thing that will save the company from certain delisting & many other falsties. REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE. DO NOT LET IT GO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.