WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"I was an advocate of the NS deal. That’s unchanged." Well, I am...

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    "I was an advocate of the NS deal. That’s unchanged."

Well, I am not surprised. The distinct lack of critical thinking from you in the weeks preceding the vote deadline & continued denial in the face of incontrovertible evidence to the contrary are common bedfellows.

The fortuitous events that killed the NS deal & the subsequent product rollouts currently occuring have shown to even to the most feeble minded of NS deal supporters that the NS deal was in no way crucial to the survival of OBJ. To be fair, the board did not say this, in fact they stated the very opposite...although in very small print, but the board were very happy not to quell those runaway erroneous claims of delisting, resignation and doom. The only essential thing about the NS deal was a more lucrative position for a select few.

BUT, the board does know a thing or two about marketing & making money...that is, after all, what they do very very well. Unbeknown to you, (although many here warned you) they marketed certain things and ideas to you and then you proudly took these back to the forum..... as the board knew you would. The more easily led forum then members ran with it....as they knew they would. The board are more than happy to talk to people like you who call up.....they have not just suddenly arrived at their positions of influence and wealth by being a step behind.

To you sir, goodbye. To others, please think everything through for yourself...we dodged a bullet here but there will likely be another on the way before relisting because there is way too much upside now in shareholders hands - let's try to not give it away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.