TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

Gday Terry,My 2 cents worth.If, by the time we are looking to...

1. 202 Posts.
    Gday Terry,
    My 2 cents worth.

If, by the time we are looking to and can re-list, we have some extremely positive grounding news, such as:

1) deal with QVT secure,
    2) new/existing customers keen on purchasing,
    3) good press re previous clowns in a concrete circus,
    4) even better press re 'Bouris revives TZ'
    5) some sort of solid base revenue, director investments?
    6) improved shareholder sentiment
    7) little or no dilution

Then I think we would be looking at $1 open with close to $2 close (day 1). Remember we have a lot of existing holders who purchased at $5-7+ and would be keen on lowering averages based on potential and good news... including yours truly.

I feel as though we need the following points to secure any hope of launching this company out of the tainted smell in which it emits, and the stigma it's previous directors brewed.

There is too much going on currently with world markets, leading manufacturers, defense, technology, etc etc to not be apart of it, and we all know Bouris would want a piece of that pie.

I too get frustrated with the lack of news, but at the end of the day, I would you prefer raw truth than constant fairy tales.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't re-list before christmas. It's essential we have all systems in place before the next lift-off. I am not informed however, just optimistically opinionated.

Might grab a wine and call it a day.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $115 5.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 559250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.