RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Thanks for the input @Bright30. Anyone catch the Fin Rev article...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks for the input @Bright30.

Anyone catch the Fin Rev article from last night? "Coking coal prices set to keep on climbing"? Encouraging. Whilst it is our inability to get coal to the boats which is causing the price rise it is also predited to increase the next quarter contact price. Furthermore, demand is expected to increase as many Indian consumers allowed their stocks to decline in anticipation of a reducing future price (suckers!).

@wazza1 I would think is wouldn't matter if it is an EGM or an AGM. The issue is that it requires a shareholder vote on the aquisition of the Bowen basin mine. Either meetings could achieve this. Does anyone have a contrary view?

Furthermore, as I understand it, the ASX has agrreed to relisting once 1) the meeting is announced (not transpired) 2) sufficient information has been provided to the market to allow the market to appreciate the significance of the aquisition. Do others agree with this?

Although how this has taken so long for the company to deliver is beyond me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.