POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Relisting price predictions, page-4

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Prior to relisting, the ASX will communicate what classification of shares are restricted and for how long. So at a minimum, I would expect the 500m consideration shares and issuing options to be escrow for 24 months. On market, it's the 100m public offer shares and the 25m SPP shares that we need to consider.

All up, about 250m shares...... free float.

I personally think that those institutions who receive part of the 100m public offer shares will be out to get as many of the 25m SPP shares from retail holders taking profit as the institutions will have longer term and much higher SP goals in mind. Institutions know that despite the SP closing at 20 cents, they can't dump 100m shares on market and expect to see a return as the share price would be back to 10 cents in minutes. I expect they will either hold, or pump the stock in high churn to 40 cents using algorithm trading to move in or out of stock for profit.

So really it's going to be a cross between new buyers wanting in after the relist, plus existing institutions wanting a larger stake bidding for SPP profit takers. I think most investors holding over the suspension period will be looking for at least 25 cents plus...

Things I like about Buddy is our new Chairman's association to Microsoft and Bill Gates foundation. I like the fact they operate from Seattle operating in Silicon Valley around all the big technology names. Who's who is the zoo so to speak, people talk and deals get done, sometimes very big deals.

An institution taking a dump from 20 cents to 10 cents would be unlikely and if they did that, other institutions would absorb them in any case and that institution would not be on the happy list for the next issue.. no I think they'll have to pump and churn.... Insto name would be mud if they dumped on a Seattle pedigree like this...

Expect 30 cent levels or higher IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.