RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

I guess that's the worst part they do have a great product, and...

1. 866 Posts.
    I guess that's the worst part they do have a great product, and still have managed to screw the shareholders. Having a good product does not mean the company is going to succeed does it, it does requires a bit more than that, like good management.

Look at the company history relisted as RMA what some 14 months ago at 20 cents, now selling at 2.2 cents almost a reduction of 90% in just over a year, of those 14 months, 3 months have been non trading months, company has run out of money twice.

Again phishpheet you can only make personal attacks on posters here, without any informed comments about the company or the state of it. Deansy has made some very valid comments all your comments are on attacking his comments or anyone else who makes an adverse comment on Reeltime.

If I did not know better I would think that you are working for Reeltime defending their reputation on share market forums.

It seems however most of the predictions made on RMA are coming true, what does this say….. I’m sure you will come up with some gloss over this but I think the large majority of reasonable investors can see through your incompetent comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.