RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

relisting today, page-6

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Very sus, Chilia. I think the relisting caught a lot of people off guard. As soon as I became aware (just after 10amEST), I immediately posted here & exited the stock. Obviously as word spread the volume increased (nearly 11.8m traded) & the price went south. Contrary to the musings of phishpheet in a subsequent post, seeing RMA list did not tick me off, instead it presented as an opportunity to make the best of a bad situation at between 3 - 3.4c with 30 June approaching, at least I can get the tax loss.

On your point Chilia, I agree the surprise relist does seem at odds to previous announcements, but isn't that par for the course? There is no way they will get an equity raising at 5.3c, regardless of the free options etc, anyone wanting stock would buy on market for half price or less. I think the relisting was driven by the need to access the equity funding which is reliant on the stock trading to establish a price. Sadly, the funding from Cornell Capital will see the issue of equity to them at a discount to the lowest prevailing share price AND then RMA also pay a 5% commission for the privelege. Quoting from the press release:

Shares issued to Cornell will be priced at a 4% discount to the lowest daily VWAP of ReelTime shares traded on each of the 20 days trading days which follow an advance notice by ReelTime. A commission of 5% will be payable by ReelTime at the time of issue.

So presuming that RMA accessed the maximum of funds available - $175,000 per 20 day period then I guess that means that based on today's lowest trade of 2.1c, you discount that by 4% & there's your share price (2c) & it will not matter if the price goes up, only if it goes down within the next 20 days (a distinct possibility). Best case scenario, based on today's low as being the lowest it will plumb in the next 20 days, that would translate into Cornell Capital now owning 8,750,000 shares. On top of that they then pay $8750 back as commission. Kind of like paying to be raped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.