relisting, page-20

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My sources tell me they have the 50 mill via one or 2 large co's and won't need to go to the public. I believe the investors have put the hard word on MWC and insisted they don't re-list now but wait till market sentiment shifts. When that sort of money is involved it carries a lot of clout. I don't think we have lost our money at this point but just that the powers that be don't give a stuff that shareholders have been waiting for so long- they just want the stock to come on strong, and will use the iminent invasion and defeat of Saddam Hussein as leverage for re-listing-this is why they say they can't predict a date-they don't know exactly when invasion will occur. My mail is that everything is set but it is all about timing. I know they have been appalling in their communication to shareholders, but the reality is it is their show and they are in control, not us. They have to protect their investment and even though we kick and scream, the bottom line is it is their decision. I just wish they would be more up front and not gutless about telling us the truth. This is an absolute disgrace, and even though I am trying to hang on to a thread of hope, I am sure there are shareholders out there at this point that would like to compress the whole lot of them and send them down a copper phone line in real time on demand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.