ARI 3.45% 2.8¢ arika resources limited

Relisting, page-7

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    As they say it isn't over until the fat lady sings.

In this case it is Govts I.e. politicians increasingly getting nervous about having their names or actions tied to anything to do with Arrium.

Except of course the demand to keep the blast furnace in S.A.working which would be SUICIDE for any govt of course.

Increasingly the building industry is concerned about quality of the steel in buildings they warrant and provide quality and structural guarantees on.

This could in the future include Indian rebar distributed thru ARI and its 100% coverage distribution network.wherever its cheaper to get it from as has happened already to shitty nails that bend when you hammer them and galvanised fencing that rusts the year after being erected.

Politically and for other corporates including the banks who lend to the construction industry this is the real hot potato and could see a change of attitude by the banks,maybe even a change of administrator if need be to extricate themselves from impending issues.

So I,'ll wait until the fat lady sings.
    I suspect we will all be amazed at a change of attitude rather soon.

I don't think it will necessarily be the govt but more likely the banks in control seeking to limit collateral damage to themselves and their investments,including the new buildings they plan to occupy.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.