MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Relocation-is this an issue, page-6

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    "Old news?? I'm sure the market is really well versed on this one....... Never seen it ever mentioned in a company announcement or presentation. FRANKly I find this totally misleading."

Have you read Magnis announcements and presentations??? I don't think you've even read VRCs misleading announcements lol. Start reading the MNS announcements from 2015 till now and tell me how many times it's mentioned. I'll guess 10+

Like I've said to your fellow VRC mates (the ones that post all the weird stuff here) that you guys need to read more and understand the sector. You're all over the shop.

Don't worry about our farmers, they love Magnis. Like I said the compensation will likely be finalised by the end of the quarter so you have about 8 weeks to keep going on about it.
    You should be worried about your N1 deposit that is looking very likely to be useless leaving you with the small N2 deposit. You will never be Magnis peer at this rate, more likely a boutique similar to KNL or BKT.

Whoever coined the phase "Volt is the TON of Tanzania" looks to be bang on after this hiding the deposit fiasco with the Met results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.