ZEO 5.13% 3.7¢ zeotech limited

The decision to move the field trials to Grifith University in...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The decision to move the field trials to Grifith University in Brisbane (away from the Cleanaway sight) is certainly positive for the company, and probably should have been the preferred site from the outset, in my opinion. Monitoring and data collection is vital here, and it is far more efficient to have the program under the watch of Dr Chris Pratt and his team at Grifith than at one of Cleanaway's out of the way waste dumps. The monitoring of emission and oxidisation will be conducted multiple times daily, this will of course enable a much deeper and commercially viable data set. I would also think that since the program is not on Cleanaway real estate, other waste dump operators (and potential investors) could be invited onsite to witness the infill trials first hand.
    The already validated technology demonstrates that the company's Zeotech4 product oxidises 70/80% of emissions via a biological process, a further 15% is oxidised via a chemical process wherein the Zeotech4 product acts as a catalyst in that chemical process.
    This a viable solution to an out of control global problem. Data from infill trials will shortly be available in final validation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $64.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $16.72K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 276527
Last updated 12.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.