ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Rely on Internet Forums at your own risk, page-25

1. 1,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Don't despair... the share price bumped up to ~2.5c in mid-2015 with little more than a mentioned of us in a (then) NLC speech. I am sure once the MPA is signed the company will (have to) release more information regarding the deal. Only then will bigger investors, with deeper pockets entertain the "future" potential of the company. And I say "future" because that's what the market does- it looks far into the future.

... which I realise doesn't look good when we're sitting at 0.8c.

But the company, after the MPA is signed needs to co-operate and release actual figures which can be used to value the company. I don't think shareholders have any patience left for "new patent being developed blah blah baloney" as all that does it push out the horizon for another 5 years. We need numbers and actual data to help put a value on this project of national importance. The only further delays I can see after Niti Aayog would be if the Vatican, United Nations, US Government or NASA get's involved.

... Many of us have been here longer than 10 years and what do we have to show for it. A paper loss in double digits and a letter from the chairman expressing himself as our servant and that he's in service for us shareholders. Yeah right.

I'll hold what I have AND will never buy another share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $807 402.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 22561696 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.