MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Rem-L Needed NOW, page-102

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Partially yes, everyone has a right to chose, as we know vaccinated people can still carry and transmit the virus, so that 'do no harm' premise applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.

And I wholeheartedly agree that vaccinated and unvaccinated people have the right to practice whatever they feel - we shouldn't be demonizing these people, people have genuine concerns about these jabs, if someone refuses the vaccine, fine, do weekly covid tests, maybe an antibody test to see if you have a sort of natural immunity, rapid antigen tests.this whole argument about being vaccinated - as if somehow it completely protects you and people around you is a farce, yes it offers protection, but it doesn't prevent infection or transmission.and now we have politicians that have made the leap that being unvaccinated is synonymous with being infected.

There are two extreme sides to this argument, and the truth lies in the middle, I don't agree with the termination of anyone's employment based on vaccination status if there are measures to ensure a safe working environment (Rapid antigen tests, common sense, etc) - I think these measures should be instated to both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.