MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Rem-L Needed NOW, page-60

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666

Mr/Ms McMuffin posing as the hard working doctor again.There you go again throwing shade with no substance. You said no long term safety data on MSCs. What a load of rubbish. It took me a whole 2 minutes to find data from reputable studies showing bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells are safe over the long term. You know we have no safety concerns with our MSC so don't try and mislead with loose language. I'll tell you one thing for sure, our MSCs are safer than any traditional pharmaceutical on the market for the conditions we are treating. Ask the clinicians or families of the sick children whose lives we helped save! Please do us all a favour and preface your opinions with IMO (don't want someone new believing you are a real doctor and trusting what you say as fact, when we all know it is just your opinion without much substance). Doing some more research and less typing would be a great start. Put simply, stop clogging up the chat if you have nothing useful to add. Your just wasting peoples time who actually have 'skin in the game'.

Regarding safety of bone marrow-derived MSCs I have handpicked a study you may relate to (read the full title).

Long-term Evaluation of Allogeneic Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Therapy for Crohn's Disease Perianal Fistula

Conclusions: Allogeneic bmMSC therapy for CD-associated perianal fistulas is also in the long-term a safe therapy. In bmMSC-treated patients, fistulas with closure at Week 24 were still closed after 4 years.
    Keywords: Crohn’s disease; Mesenchymal stromal cells; perianal fistulas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.