MSB 4.52% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Rem-L needed Yesterday

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    My point in initiating the post Rem-L needed NOW was the notion that if Rem-L was approved and available then medical resources could be utilized by the general populace in need care instead rather than just the unvaccinated who are currently monopolizing those resources. Rem-L could be a partial solution to the current dilemma by diminishing the need and duration of intensive care. I don't know if Australian hospitals have reached the crises point that hospitals in the US have reached, but to quote another "it is not if, but when".

Some have questioned whether reliance on the NY Times should be afforded the same deference as a medical journal in reporting how the unvaccinated are skewing care afforded to the unvaccinated for their self-inflicted and avoidable injury. But this isn't really a medical
    controversy, its citing facts and the reporting of those facts. It is a real problem that is afoot and it is impacting lives. Choices will necessarily have to be made, but Rem-l could relieve some of that burden. See the link to a Washington Post OpEd by an attorney/physician.
    https://wapo.st/3ucZjaf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 94.5¢ $2.669M 2.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2053 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 13191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.