CAY 1.25% 8.1¢ canyon resources limited

Remain competitive on the African and international market; **riel DODO NDOKE, MINMIDT, page-52

1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Towie, I know you like to swing the bat for My old mate K and generally the PIGS group as a whole. I will say we haven't always seen eye to eye, hell I don't even know if you still hold shares even though u declare u do, (A few do this BTW) but I do agree 100%, that graph does look pretty bad on anyone's resume.

Worst part is based on really f#$%^&*ing shit broker advice, I've bought and supported along the way all the way back from 2011 to recently in 2022. There's so many lessons I have learnt as a result, hell I even fell out with your Messiah, (which ended up being a good call at the time) and after making some changes, I'm SUPER enthusiastic about the future. Not only for my new trading strategies, but also for Canyon's future.

I need to say, whether I'm right or wrong, I do have full faith in this new management team, I still believe 99.9% we will see positive decisions and share price movement by CAY very soon and I still believe 2022 is the game changing year for all, genuine shareholders.

We as shareholders, cannot always expect to be told everything that is happening behind closed doors, as frustrating as that is. In the past, Mistakes have happened, Over enthusiastic brokers have oversold stories and opportunities have most certainly been missed, yet somewhere along the lines, within 12 months we have gained a new Chairman, CEO and a reputable Corporate Adviser. Quality additions and long overdue in my eyes. Gosh we even had a dabble at marketing!! WTF??? I'm sure this will return in full-force once the BFS and MC/ML are in.

Lets give them the opportunity to prove their worth (Armed with the BFS and MC/ML) and give them the faith they deserve, (If you look at their resumes you will see they talk the talk and walk the walk). Well personally I am going to anyways and as frustrating as that chart is, I'm sorry to say, IMO Phil cannot be held 100% responsible for it. I've had my disagreements with Phil, but they were board decisions. If you want to point the bone, point it towards the old board, not the new board. In my eyes, these new guys deserve some respect, they know what their doing and are quality, best in the business astute business people within their field. That field just happens to be Bauxite and they have the runs on the board to prove that. Add Peter Su to that field.

I want news and updates just as much as everyone. I want to see the SP back above my average price. And I want to see and hear of news of the BFS and M/C just like everyone else. But this is Africa. It will play out when it does. But it will be soon.

From my perspective this is a screaming BUY now at these levels under 9c. Not the last few years when I continued buying it on the crap advice I was given, averaging down from the 35c, 45c and 55c prices I originally paid (We were in gold then), but now. News is due and we are ridiculously cheap at these levels. Yet we still see shi1tty BOT trading continuing, manipulation and fear mongering.

Can't wait to feel that excitement once again, and see with my own eyes the SP rising day after day. Feel the excitement and faith restored in the board and last but not least, watch my wealth go upwards and not backwards as it has done the last few years with my overly substantive investment here.

The above is not financial advice, but my own opinion. I personally don't care if u sell, buy or hold.

Cheers Fishies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $114.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $275.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 13156 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.