CAY 1.41% 7.2¢ canyon resources limited

Yep i hear you and respect the view same/similar as mine with a...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Yep i hear you and respect the view same/similar as mine with a slight twist here and there, but i swing my own bat and invest/trade Solo have done for 25 years.
    I am in the group known as PIGS whom i know 95% of still hold CAY and are as desperate and disappointed as every SHr here.
    That’s a fact PIGS do still hold contrary to your opinion sometime ago regarding the ‘Sell Down” but we could ask ourselves who is doing the many sell downs over the years. Ten years of sell downs would suggest there has been a problem since 2010.

‘I have been given sufficient fuel over the past 3 years plus by Phil to throw fuel on that fire and all his failed stories and promises as i’m sure you have listened to them too. In person he’s a nice guy but a bull shitter and absolutely nothing has come to fruition that has come from his lips, i agree BOD decision but there is always an over paid Captain at the Helm of a failing entity which CAY currently is.

Lots of potential we all know but there is fact and fiction PG seems to live in dreamland and hopevale we have seen a number of “The Promised Land People” such as Kumova - Rick Smith -mPeter Su etc and now the new guy hasn’t even shown/introduced himself to the Shareholders that pay his Salary.

‘So as we stand absolutely nothing has changed in the culture of CAY’s daily running MO? We do obviously hope the New Guy takes CAY from being run by Ametuers to being run by proven Professionals and we all eagerly await his appearance and performance record to rub off on CAY and take it where it should go.

I do still hold but significantly lightened my load last run up to .175c in June 2020.
    I do hold approx 20 Companies and CAY has been the worst by far in the 3 or so years i’ve held it.
    Have a great weekend to you all let’s hope that rabbit comes out the hat next week

Then we will have something real to talk about especially if that capex & transport cost doesn’t blow out again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.2¢ $49.29K 663.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110879 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ 85908
Last updated 15.40pm 06/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.