CAY 2.90% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

The price holding might have something to do with no one willing...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The price holding might have something to do with no one willing to sell because of the losses they would have to wear.

The level of optimism you maintain is astounding, I get you’re heavily invested and want this to come off, most of us do but the confirmation bias in your posts is staggering.

I’m sure the Bitch comment was either partially of fully directed at me, I just don’t think you like a different view. We can go on and on about this as we have and you will give them more time and make more excuses and be willing to wait but simple communication to your SH given the amount of times they have missed this is paramount. All we want to know is what’s going on and why it isn’t happening. Your excuses for why it hasn’t happened are your opinions not facts.

I have enough ammunition to go hard on the board because they have given it to me over years of mismanagement of one the best resources on the planet in the current market. This isn’t made up or hypothetical unlike most of the things I hear from you. The it will turn next month or next week or tomorrow is the same s#*t the brokers sprouted off in 2018 and is still the narrative now in 2022.

How do we know it’s about to re-rate how do we know we’re days away from the “announcement”. To answer my own question is we don’t! We’re all guessing and hoping, but I will do it with my eyes wide open.

Now what are you regularly contributing to better inform us, because the boards line of messaging you shared on here tells me nothing we haven’t heard over and over, if you want to get to the technical aspects of the project, what’s to add? We’re waiting on a BFS that’s supposed to tell us all of this, something we were told we’d see in 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $17.93K 256.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40703 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 16567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.