I din't know if it is against the Hotcopper TOU. However in the...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I din't know if it is against the Hotcopper TOU. However in the spirit of shameless self promotion.......
    Amazon Books.- "A Short Quick Trip."
    This is the Blurb for it : The thought of an upcoming 60th birthday causes a lot of angst for our intrepid protagonist. At some time in the night, while sleeping, a subconscious decision is made to take a drive to Uluru, in Central Australia. Despite spousal opposition, he embarks on a totally unprepared drive into the desert to find a Rock and also himself. Full of humor, adventure, inspired vignettes and observations; this tale is highly entertaining. Vivid descriptions of the Australian countryside paint a picture for the reader to enjoy and provide some holiday inspiration. Travelling 6000 kilometres in 6 days, through three States is quite a feat and becomes the drive of a lifetime. A man with a deep love of his family (and his car) you should come along for a ride and take “A Short Quick Trip.”

There is a look inside feature which gives you several pages for free. I don't mind if you don't buy it. In fact I am happy to email free copies if anyone is interested.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.