KRR 7.14% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Remarkable - just scratching the surface

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Gee Whiz the knockers have been working hard to cap the price on KRC. One can only guess at the variety of agenda's being played out.

The early Mt Remarkable drilling results so far have been quite remarkable showing up high Au and Ag assays with reasonable amounts of Cu as well. This is consistent with a low sulphidation epithermal deposit which seams to be the model the Geo's are using. My reading indicates this can be associated with ancient rifts - hence I think the extent and shape of the region KRC has pegged just in time before the others got in - like FMG.

KRC has only just started the drilling on the Trudy and Grahame veins with lots more to go just on these veins. Hence one has to take with a large dose of salt all the knocking about there not being enough gold to justify KRC's current and recent market capitalisation - as if it didn't also have a whale size deposit of vanadium, titanium, flourite and iron in the form of magnetite just to the north - what rubbish.

There are numerous other veins in the general Mt Remarkable locale that have yet to be drilled - some with historical gold shows.

The literature describes gold grades in excess of 100 g/t as being 'bonanza' gold grades - and KRC has already uncovered and announced such grades. And there is a lot more drilling and assays to go.

The sort of deposit they are proving up has also been associated with some very large gold projects across Oceania, particularly if associated with deeper intrusive deposits closer to the source magma.

Far too early for the knockers to poor cold water on the Mt Remarkable prospects and claim that it won't justify KRC's relatively modest MC - even in the absence of the equally remarkable Speewah project.

KRCOA more than paid for my new car and I'm holding on to my free carried KRC for a while yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $4.858K 349.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 289014 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 888512 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.