SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

remarkable, page-9

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Oh well! It's all over then.
    I'll have some breakfast and come back to it. . .

. . . the condemned man ate a hearty breakfast.
    I certainly can't accuse you of using weasel words, Treefers.
    It's difficult to pin-point where it all went wrong, but I've come to the view that the impression we all had that the project was ready to go, all those years ago, was erroneous. I'm now sure that it wasn't. Recently some loose ends have been tied up and we are now waiting for the Egyptian authorities to sign off on the ESIA. I'm not suggesting for one moment that that is what is holding things up, but I imagine EVERYTHING has to be in place before anyone will sign off on finance.
    Anyway, I am on holiday and tomorrow I go back to work so I'm not going to waste any more time on it, we all know the story backwards, at least, as much of it as we've been allowed to know.
    I'm just trying to keep people's hopes up, we've suffered too much already.
    Personally, I need a market cap of about $50m to get my money back, others less. That is achievable, with a little bit of luck.
    Don't fret over back-of-an-envelope calculations, and certainly not one based on a share-price of 1c. It's only at 1c because people have given up hope, if/when hope returns the price will rise.
    If the project is dead, not do-able or no longer stacks up, Mr. G will can it, it's mostly his money taking it forward, and he will know.
    As for the antics in Eritrea, I hope they do find the elephant and hype the thing to kingdom come, I look forward to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3707099 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 999299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.