NAB 0.18% $36.63 national australia bank limited

re:yolande Hi Yolande ... mrs rem handles our FPO's and...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    re:yolande Hi Yolande ... mrs rem handles our FPO's and maintains a relationship with her Broker who usually phones her daily ... we now think the 'good' rumour was "NAB sponsoring of Commonwealth Games" which is a bit ho-hum.

Interestingly, fellow HC Stockmaster69 has a relative in NAB management who shared a similiar 'in-house' rumour of an ann towards the end of the week...

My feeling is that the AFR article holds the key with NAB's new CFO Ullmer meeting with Brokers Friday morning ... if he was unable to quell any Brokers negative sentiments/questions, maybe such as concerning CFSB's report, then Brokers have reacted quickly triggering the sell-off.

Looks like there were at least two rumours floating around ... one good and one bad ... it happens.

Monday will be determined by NAB's rebuttal of CFSB's report and if they stay silent which is likely, then expect continued weakness.

I gather you have held your LONG pozzie and added.

IMHO 'averaging down' is not a good idea with ETO's which isn't what you want to hear.

Good luck next week.

Cheers ... tight stops.

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.63
Change
-0.065(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.60 $36.63 $36.44 $15.87M 434.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1212 $36.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.63 17 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.