CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

CHM sp continues its downward spiral without rumour rockets and...

1. 709 Posts.
    CHM sp continues its downward spiral without rumour rockets and hype for a higher share price. However, unless you believe that the CHM SOC is a complete pack of lies then you would have to concede that Grimaldi, Barnes and Roberts as alledged engaged in activities that did harm to CHM share holders.

While it may be reasonable to conclude that Grimaldi, Barnes and Roberts that did harm to CHM it is very speculative as to the likely remedy the court may determine in this matter. The determination could range from:
    a. CHM's claim was vexatious, all cost were awarded against it and counter claims were upheld, to
    b. all CHM's claims are upheld with maximum remedy as pleaded thus striping assets from Grimaldi, Barnes, Crossland, Pinnicale and NiCu(MMX).

AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN

With MMX's sp holding up in this very turbulent market and CHM's sp faultering, the smart money seems to expect CHM to come up short. I admit that I am not with the smart money but I expect this matter to have its day in court and am confident those who have profited from illegal activies will foreit those gains. However, to the extent that the outcome benefits CHM and its share holders is anyones's guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.55K 951.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2478600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1586922 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.