ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE).Ahhhhh.... Cloaka my good foolish knave, you hide...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE).

Ahhhhh.... Cloaka my good foolish knave, you hide some wisdom amidst your robes....

Indeed folks; amidst Cloaka's reference to April Fools Day..... one gets ruminating on Motleys Fool, Robbo's a Fool for not quickly downing another Pint or three of crownies, Noddy Land's Fool, Fools Paradiso, A Fool's Errand .... ahhhh to be.... but a Knave and a fool....

However; in the Riddle.... which was Cloakas ...."foolish post".... re .a certain "foolish day"...might be buried ........(or should I say ....veiled... or cloaked....??!!??...)--; ....maybe more, than just .... a kernel of wisdom; amidst the apparent ....flotsam and foolishness.......

And apart from .....re recommending ....Cloaka's excellent missive, ....let me note how easilly some Motley Fools (and worry warts)--are still focussing on the ticker Fool Price--and avoiding the Intrinsic Value....at all foolish costs......

Interestingly; Mr Bufffet as welll, says the ticker is but a Fool, & Mr Market, can often be but a fool today and a fool yesterday and a fool tommorrow....

Is it ....then; how foolish of Mr. Buffett...?,to say such foolish rubbish...?

Or instead; how foolish of Crowds that foolishly worry;.... about naught which is consequential......and who foolishly concern themselves ....but with the bad tides and depressions of the frailities of men ??

......Are we all ....foolishly now ....catastrophizing and taking naughty..... "mental cognitive shortcuts...?"....

Are we foolish victims of ....the mental instabilities of the falsities involved; with the Engineeering of Consent, of being but stuck ....to the whims of whispers, clouds, ghosts and shadows....??-- or are we calm, cool, rational, considered, and detached....and mindful that where there are ebbs there are also inevitable flows....?

Have you ever played Bridge--??-- the card game...?

Is it how many hands you win,??-- or the way you successfully win .....just one of the the hands ....which REALLY counts....in the end....?

And so back to the Card game; which is ... "the hands"-- we are dealt with... ..week to week--as Investors-- this time....with--- 'the deal'-- called .....(ITE).....

You deal with a Global Bank.... You get a few weeks Bureacratic Delay .....in the contractural paperwork......with a Global Bank-- far, far, far, away .....ho-hummmm.... a Bank that has a zillion other agenda items.....a jolly Bank....of all things......

What a Disaster, What a Surprise, ....How Strange.... ......geeee whizzzz... well.......of all the things-- well, I never would have ever thought that could ever, ever..... have been possible....with A large Institutional Bank .... How remarkable....!...

And so I go Up the Elevator--al the way Up, Up, Up, Up, ......back Up.... all the way; to the 55th Floor Bar --here at The PUB Skyscraper--in Downtown Worryville-- Where they specialize in serving Cashew nuts and Crownies...... for weary Share bods ....like me....as we ponder.... the next inflection or three.....

And who is that???

Who is that.... no, it cannot be....Who is that who ....I now hear....??

Why .... Gosh; it my good mate .... Good 'ol Chicken Little....Right on cue.... I was wondering when good 'ol Chicken would be ambling over to the Bar--here at the 55th-- Sky Bar-- How are you Chicken....??

But Mr Little, ....He cannot hear me....

And waht is that raucous noise...?? Why Little is yelling out something or other.......Babbling on....makinn a real din...... What is Mr Little yelling about....?

Mr. Chicken Little says, as loudly as he can muster..... ...>>--....

"....Gosh everyone....Disaster has struck. Quick, Quick, Hurry, Hurry..... Rush to the exits, no actually forget that,I can smell acrid smoke, head for the Windows..... .No time at all now to lose, The Sky is falling In ......We are All most certainly Doooomed......Jump for your lives...."

And so,.... as inevitably as these things normally play out-- ....and ....as night follows day-- nearly everyone rushes quickly to the nearest Window and does what one does.....--errrrr....and as on cue, jumps.....-....

Who is the Fool ...??-- as Robbo notes ....incidentally; from the corner of his eye, a certain..... Mr C. Little...... whowas quckly standing BESIDES the same very Window-- Buying the very same, ....fear induced sell down of (ITE) shares..... from the Parachute -Less .... Base Jumpers.....

And then what ahppens....?

Is that not the back of the coat tails of Mr C. Little....whom I observe, through the opaque glass of my nice cold well foamed Crownie...???

Yes; I am sure it was,.... (before Mr. C Little, gets into the Tall Building's lift--.....From Sky Bar--Floor 55..... after enjoying a nice cleansing crownie with Yours Truly (whom I am ashamed to have to admit; I was far was too lazy .....and slothful-- to make it over to the window....to follow my fellow brethren....out the window)-- ....

And Mr Little ....like any sane person would usually do, ....Gets back into the Elevator--and listens serenely to the Elevator Mood Music.... before ambling past.....what appears to be; the rather strange pools and smatterings of Red, ....on the pavement below.....

Certainly the fool ....is not.... imho....Mr C. Little....

Food for thought... and you may ....or may not consider.... to..... re read ....Mr Cloakas last post......methinks.... Mr C. Little..... might have read it too, somehow.....

Kindest Regards,

robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.