ITE i.t.& e limited

How you see this epic tale panning out depends on your vantage...

1. 146 Posts.
    How you see this epic tale panning out depends on your vantage point I suggest; is the good ship ITE floundering, rudderless in the perfect storm or just fishing? Maybe a friendly harbor master will invite the good ship ITE into his safe harbor and join his flotilla helping smooth the waters. If some of the crew were not convinced that this offer would lead to a comfortable berth and smooth sailing, god forbid, they might even regard him as a buccaneer or worse still a pirate! So they may decide to take things into their own hands and offer the owners of the vessel a more attractive deal thereby ensuring they do not become jetsam and securing themselves a berth on board. Now I’m pretty sure there is probably a Good Boy Sea scout Taking part in this regatta but I’m not sure where he’ll surface? He may be playing the part of the friendly master or he may be the ship mates’ mate and join the crew in a mutinous course of action. Of course while this epic saga continues the coastgard stands in the sun watching with interest ensuring that this is no ship wreck. Not too cryptic and all totally based on unsubstantiated innuendo and rumor.
    Suns got to be past the yard arm somewhere in the world, think I’ll have another crownie.

Cloaka in Noddy land

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.