AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

remember the end goal people.

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Personally I am happy with this announcement especially on top of the previous funding announcements. Why?

Well because we are on track to meeting our END GOAL of becoming a mid-tier miner. Sure the means, that is, dilution, aren't particularly attractive to many of you, but remember the run on this over the next few years is going to be huge.

When this company starts producing and has both stage 1 & 2 up and running, with stage 3 in the works or running as well (5-10 years from now), this placement will be long forgotten. We will be sitting on a value of I believe well in excess of 50 cents.

Sure we get diluted by about 20% now, but the returns many here will be making are going to be huge. If you're going to cry over missing out on a 1 or 2X gain considering the longer term gain, then you shouldn't be putting your money in stocks like these and rather be buying well established stocks that return bugger all but no dilution.

Like I said the longer term return will be huge and the short term pain of dilution at this level will be forgotten in years to come.

Also, don't cry over spilt milk, pour yourself some more and carry on. There's a bright future out there for this company and the fact that large investors are jumping to buy a part of this company is something to celebrate as it shows that they too see the value in this company. Sure we feel the short term pain, but hey what's a bit of pain when we start making some decent gains. As the saying goes "no pain, no gain".

My first post in quite a while, not really informative/substantive like many out there but just me providing my two cents on the ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.