SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

remember the fundamentals

1. 2,088 Posts.
    Some negative toughts have been thrown around lately on the SDL board after the business with Hanlong but lets look at the facts.

Lets look at some facts on SDL:

Global High Grade Resource.

*It's large - Indicated 417.7 mt & Inferred 66.4mt
    *It's low cost - US$21.20/t
    *It's long life - high grade hematite for 12+ years
    *It's high grade - Indicated 61.4 (Fe%) & Inferred 59.0 (Fe%)

We have to remember SDL has barely got it's feet wet. There is massive upside potential with more drilling to be complete. SDL have had great success with its' exploration in the past so I have full confidence there will be more success in the future.

Payback to be achieved in approx 3 years which George Jones has mentioned numerous times is unheard of in his time in the mining industry.

Debt/equity and off-take are well in advance. SDL is expecting to have a partner announced in the short term. SDL expects to have FID this year, which will lead to construction getting underway later in 2011.

I believe SDL have the best management team in the mining world. George Jones has been in the trenches for along time now, he has the experience behind him and knows SDL like the back of his hand. Giulio Casello comes from a fantastic background, plenty of time spent in the industry and I believe he was the perfect choice for MD.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.