VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

For those of you who are unaware of the management team under...

1. 71 Posts.
    For those of you who are unaware of the management team under whose stewardship vil has spiralled to the depths we find it in at the present time, here they are. Sam Russotti, Greg Lee, Mark Freeman and the king of spin, the director who jumped ship when his name became too toxic to be associated with the vil brand, the individual who single-handedly roped in so many unsuspecting shareholders with his wildly inflated prospects of Fausse Point .....Andrew Mc Ilwain.
    Collectively, these board members oversaw the dilution of the company to the tune of two (2) billion shares. They staggered from one disastrous project to the next.
    As I've said previously, they should be locked up for impersonating directors.
    I will follow their careers with interest but never will I be associated with the unfortunate companies which may, in future, be tempted to employ their "expertise".
    It's still a mystery to me how Andy Mc Ilwain was successful in becoming managing director of uml after what he did with vil. So much for due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.